Logging in for the first time
When your Paystation account is set up for the first time you will receive an account activation email.
- Click on the link in the account activation email.
- Click on the link to be taken to the set password page.
- Enter your password following the password requirements presented on screen, then enter it again to verify.
Once this is complete you’ll be taken to the login page.
Then follow the instructions on the screen and press Login when ready:
After you login for the first time you can set up additional users.
If you have forgotten your password, follow the onscreen instructions on the Forgot your password? link on the login screen.
- Passwords will need to be reset every 90 days.
- Passwords cannot be the same as your previously used passwords.
- Do not give other people your password, or have it written down. If staff needs access to your Paystation account please set them up as a new user.
Logout from the main page on the top right of the screen. This ends your current session and returns you to the login screen.
Back to Top