Increase online sales by accepting internet banking payments via POLi
Be customer-friendly and increase potential online revenue by adding account to account payments on your website. POLitm is perfect for any business looking to offer their customers a convenient and secure way to pay online. It allows you to accept payments from customers in New Zealand or Australia without a credit card or third party account.
How does it work?
It’s really simple! POLitm transactions can either be initiated at the checkout or after purchase with our POLitm Link functionality.
At checkout, your customers can select the POLitm payment option, choose their bank and then log in to internet banking. POLitm will automatically populate the payment screens with payment details from your checkout and send you a confirmation once the payment is successfully completed.
With POLitm Link you can create a personalised payment URL that can be placed in an email, PDF or web page. If the consumer clicks on the URL link it takes them straight to a payment page that’s pre-populated with their payment details. From this point the customer can make a regular POLitm payment using internet banking.
Benefits for merchants
- Reduced payment costs. POLitm is more cost-effective than most credit cards and PayPal. Pricing is capped — that means no more unnecessary fees on large transactions.
- Fixed amounts. Plus you eliminate chargebacks.
- Instant payment notification for you and your customers.
- You'll only pay for successful transactions.
- Certified, secure and reliable. Tested by Verisign and Secure Assessments.
Benefits for Consumers
- POLitm is free.
- Pay without a credit card, and with your own money.
- Simple and secure.
- Instant receipt.
- No sign ups or managing accounts.
- Save money on credit card fees.
How do I get POLitm?
Contact Merco LimitedBack to Top